Transport for Specialized, Oversized & Over Dimensional Freight Shipments
When comparing specialized and heavy haul carriers, there’s more to successful specialized hauling than just oversize and overweight permits – the difference is in the details. Our specialized transportation services provide extremely versatile transport solutions for even the most complex short or long haul shipments. We deliver specialized transport solutions for truckload, LTL, break bulk, emergency and multimodal or intermodal transport services. By choosing a specialized freight company with extensive experience and skilled drivers, you can be sure that your freight gets where it needs to be in a safe and professional manner, on time, every time.
We have experience in heavy haul trucking for a variety of commodities, including steel, pipe, aluminum, lumber, machinery, and building materials. We specialize in hauling large machinery, oil and gas/oilfield equipment, oversized/over-dimensional, energy, and many other industries.
We Have the Right Trailer Dimensions From Our Selection of Oversize Trailers
Regardless of your equipment and the quantity you need to transport, we can easily find the ideal trailer dimensions to accommodate your needs. Also, for smaller shipments and those that can be broken down into smaller loads, our collection of standard size flatbed and drop deck trailers:
- 48’ or 53’ Standard Flatbed Trailer
- 48’ or 53’ Expandable Flatbed Trailer – extendable to 91’ or 115’
- 53’ Drop Deck and Sliding Rear Axle Trailer
- Expandable Drop Deck Three Axle Trailer – extendable to 75’
- Double Drop Lowboy RGN Two or Three Axle Trailer
- RGN Expandable Double Drop Deck 2 Axle Trailer – extendable up to 68’
- 115’ Expandable Flatbed Trailer: With an original length of 58’9”, this trailer expands upto 115’ with an impressive weight capacity of 35,000 pounds
- 6 or 9 Axle High Tonnage Double Drop Expandable (Floor Deck) Trailer: This impressive trailer extends upto 77’ 6” with an expandable length of 107’ 6”